Terms and Conditions We will do everything reasonable in our power for you to have a great time on your
fishing trip, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat
and equipment. Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions. The following is a review of that
1. A deposit of $100 is required to confirm this agreement and must be received no later than 10 days prior to fishing
trip. If deposit is not received by the due date, the fishing trip may be automatically canceled without notice. If fishing
group does not appear on the above date and time or does not cancel the fishing trip by phone, or email or reschedule
by the phone at least 7 days prior to departure date, then all moneys will be forfeited.
2. The fishing trip operates under the authority of the Fishing Guide. The Fishing Guide has the authority to terminate
the fishing trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party.
4. Detection of usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana or the possession of firearms
by any of the fishing group, will result in the termination of the trip and forfeiture of all moneys paid.
5. When you reserve a fishing trip date, it is your fishing date if the Fishing Guide determines that the date is an
appropriate date for fishing. It is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be
present on the date and at the time agreed unless otherwise agreed in writing.
if the fishing party agreed to begin the fishing trip. If we have to cancel a trip due to inclement weather, we may
reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time
has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the fishing party getting sick will not be entitled to a
refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including
substitutions of boats, and cancellation due to weather, mechanical failure, acts of God, etc.
8. If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your fishing trip, you will forfeit your deposit.
15. The Fishing Guide will call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather, conditions,
comply. We will provide you with approved life jackets.
17. There will be a charge of $25.00 for all returned checks.
that you and your party have fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all State
and Federal Fishing regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.
I agree with all the terms stated above